Changes to Government / ECB guidance now allow small groups of up to 6 people to undertake recreational cricket activity and informal cricket in an outdoor environment.
The Committee have updated the ‘Use of Net Facilities During Covid-19’ policy to reflect these changes and adult nets will resume on Tuesday 23rd June. We are planning to run nets every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
If you would like to net outside of these times then you can continue to do so, as long as you continue to follow the process in the policy.
The main changes to the policy are:
• You can exercise outdoors on your own, with members of your household or in groups of up to 6 people, while keeping two metres apart at all times.
• You must only exercise in groups of up to 6 people, unless you are exercising exclusively with members of your household.
Everything you need to know is in the PDF attached to this news article, or via the link below. If you would like to net then you need to:
- Read the Policy / Guidelines document
- Sign and return the acknowledgement form
- Book a time slot online through the link in the document.
PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP TO USE THE NETS WITHOUT COMPLETING THE STEPS ABOVE FIRST.
We have done everything possible to follow the ECB guidelines, and make using the nets as safe as possible for you and others.
Unfortunately, for the time being the nets are only available to club members. If members of the public would like to use the facilities then please get in touch with us first at email@example.com
Stay safe everyone!
Link to policy on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u3e4k2gkf8wni5/Use%20of%20Net%20Facilities%20During%20Covid-19%20-%20June%202020%20Update.pdf?dl=0
Link to online booking form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19MgMhDk66jz1um8GLn0YZnNL2Jydkdbo6of46MePk2k/edit?usp=sharing
Nether Heyford Playing Fields