The Committee reluctantly proposed an increase to Annual Subs at the 2018 AGM in order to meet the shortfall between essential playing costs and the money received from match fees and annual subs. This is the first increase since 2012.
Annual subscriptions are as follows:
- Adults - £60
- Students (under 18 or in full-time education) - £30
- Juniors (under 16) - £20 (subsequent children from the same family at £10 per child)
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Through the 'Payments' page in the App or on this website (charges apply).
- Cash to one of the Captains, the Chairman or the Treasurer.
- Cheque (payable to 'Heyford Cricket Club').
Payments can also be made online into the Club's bank account:
HSBC Sort Code 40-35-04
Account Number 11134183
Please notify Graham Baker (email@example.com) of any online payments.
Match fees should be paid after every game to the team Captain or Vice-Captain:
Saturday Match Fees:
- £10 - Adults
- £5 - Students & Juniors
Sunday & Mid-Week Match Fees:
- £5 - Adults
- £2 - Students & Juniors
Youth (under 11, 13 & 15) Match Fees:
- £2 - all players